- Platform China presents at Armory Show’s China Focus
- Top 10 places to enjoy art in Beijing
- Designer Spotlight: Marine Inspired Jewelry by Liang Li
- Platform China presents theNorthern Salon at the Armory Show’s China Focus.
- Beijing is not only the economic, political and educational center of China, but also its cultural and artistic center. It boasts hundreds of galleries, art centers and museums, all focusing on differ
- Liang’s recent collection of macaroon-colored pieces features a smooth shell-like texture, punctured by tiny holes, much like a piece of coral.
The retrospective of Chinese contemporary art currently on view at Shanghai’s Power Station of Art has been met with mixed reviews, partly due to the exclusion of China’s most famous artist, Ai Weiwei
Zhu Wei is the world's most renowned contemporary Chinese ink painter and the art form's most important explorer. He is also among the very first group of distinguished contemporary Chinese artists re